Friday, January 4, 2013

A Fresh Start - The Plan

So, it's great to have these updates, and nice to have the resolve to work on this all again, but goals are nothing without plans!

My goal is to maintain my daily chores, as well as set up weekly projects to do in regards to organization. I also am doing a LOT better at meal-planning and supper prep, but my cooking rarely expands beyond that. I want to bake more with my kids, and I have a TON of "fun" snacks pinned for them as well!

I've seen "Wordless Wednesdays" and "Two-for Tuesdays" on other blogs, so why not have some "theme" days here? For both my blog and my house. We already have "Special Supper Sunday", and a few others I've come up with are "Move-it Monday" where I do some sort of BIG reorganization or clean (I'm sure I have enough to fill several months of those!) and "Try-it Thursday", where I try something new I found off Pinterest - either a cleaning/organizing tip or recipe. ("Try-it Tuesday" has a better ring to it, but realistically it's just not going to happen. We have gymnastics in the morning, then school, then dance in the evenings. It's is hands-down the day that the least will get done this year!)

This weekend is the last of our Christmas celebrations, with Hubbyman's brothers, so Special Supper Sunday will be replaced with many, MANY Ukrainian dishes on Saturday instead.

For my first Move-it Monday, I've already got my sights set upon our paper storage in our kitchen!!! It's our craft center/school work storage/school paper storage, but in the rush and business of the Christmas season, EVERYTHING has been shoved into EVERY drawer! Princess starts back to school on Monday, it's only fair that we have better storage for when she goes back.


No comments:

Post a Comment